Surfing the Web




We all have those days when you are bored out of your mind, so you pick up your computer or smart phone and go onto a social media channel. After scrolling through Twitter for the 10th time, you finally give in and go to Pinterest. Once you are on the site you know you have just lost an hour of your life. But you continue to save all of the cute sayings, home decors and amazing outfits that you wish hung in your closet. 

As a broke college student, I know that a lot of times you wish that you had money to spend on clothes. A lot of us want to revamp our wardrobe, and look just like the celebrities without breaking the bank. Well, I am here to tell you that it is possible to achieve that goal. 

When I first started my internship, I realized that I lacked professional attire. I had a few options that I would wear to interviews or to class presentations, but nothing that would work for a five-day-a-week gig. With some guidance from my mother, I was able to find amazing deals on the latest trends. 

So this blog is here to help you find those latest trends while not breaking the bank. Be sure to check back every week for tips and advice on how to achieve your dream closet. 

Comments

  1. Getting bored and wanting to browse online is the dangerous. I always find myself adding things to my cart at midnight when I am procrastinating doing my homework.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts