Dress to Impress

One of the most important lessons I can tell you about shopping is finding the right stores that fit you. If you are trying to become a young professional shopping at Charlotte Russe may not be the place to purchase your work clothes. I love shopping and finding deals no matter where I go, but something I have had to learn is cutting back and knowing what attire fits my needs.

I am currently in the middle of my internship, where I have to dress professionally. I am also in my final year at Ohio Northern University and I would love to purchase clothes that would be great to wear to class or to wear out on a Saturday night. However, due to this point in my life, I know that I am going to need to find a balance that leans more towards professional.  

One of my absolute favorite stores to buy professional clothing is New York and Company. The store has a little of everything, from professional clothes to a weekend of fun or even a dreaded workout. The store has everything. But what is really good is the deals. Although the prices can something seem to be a little high if you are patient and wait for their sales, the prices can't be beaten.


I love walking into work in a cute outfit and being complimented for my attire. It is a great feeling to know that my first decision of the day worked out in my favor. So, to sound cliché dress to impress, but don’t break the bank while doing it.

Comments

  1. I am so happy you blogged about this. I need to start shopping for professional clothing since I will (hopefully) be interning this summer and will more than likely have to dress professionally. I usually don't know what store to go into that won't break the bank but will still give me quality clothing options. I'm going to have to check out New York and Company soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts