One Day Fall Will Come

Happy Fall everyone! On September 22 at 4 p.m. it was officially the first day of fall, although it didn’t feel like it. Currently, the wearing is a sweltering 90 degrees and making everyone have the dreaded Ada plague, yes I was one of the lucky few to have contracted this nasty sickness. Anyways, with fall comes the cold weather, hopefully, one day soon, and with cold weather brings out the fall favorite attire.

My favorite thing about the fall and winter seasons are my shoes. I love my boots. Whether they are ankle, duck or saddle boots I love them all. The best part about them is that they can go with whatever look you are wanting. If you are just trying to look comfy cute when you go to a corn maze, throw on a pair of leggings, long sleeve shirt, cute warm scarf, vest and a pair of saddle boots. Say you are trying out the fall dressier outfit putting on a long sleeve tee shirt dress with a scarf and tights with your boots is also cute and stylish. Boots go with everything while still keeping your feet warm.

One fall accessory you saw me use in both examples are scarves, which I literally wear every day during the fall and winter seasons. But don’t worry we will talk more about that next week. In the meantime start dusting off your boots, because it looks like a cold front is on its way.

Comments

  1. Fall clothing is my favorite I think! I love layering and bundling up, and pairing it with cute boots and scarves. Fall weather isn't necessarily my favorite but I love Apple Cider and the fall clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts