Hop on Your Broom and Head to GoodWill

Well after months of preparations the cold weather has finally hit and all Hallows Eve is finally upon us. With that being said it is time to dust off those boots, put away your shorts and start searching for your perfect Halloween Costume.

Every year my friends and I search for the perfect Halloween group costume. It never fails we always turn to Pinterest to see what amazing ideas that people have come up with in the past. Once we find our desired looks we all set forth to start gathering our supplies for our costumes.

Now I am personally not a Goodwill person. I know that a lot of people get items from there but it has never been my go-to when I desire an outfit, two of my friends however always travel to find the best deals. Honestly, Goodwill is one of the best places to get things for a costume. Normally the clothes are pretty cheap, and if you want to go as a Zombie, no one is going to blame you for shredding a $5 sweater to get the desired look.

Halloween is a time when ghouls and ghost come out to socialize, but it doesn’t have to be a time to frighten your band account. Just look for the best deals and travel outside of your comfort zone, who knows you may find some scary deals.

Comments

  1. I love cheap costumes! Most of my costume this year cost either under $10, or I'm borrowing something from a friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts