The Target Effect

It’s safe to say that fall is officially here. With about two weeks out from Halloween the weather is finally changing. With that comes time to bust out those cute fall coats and sweaters that you have been dying to bring out from the back of your closet.

If you are like me, then you have those outfits that you can’t wait to wear, but you also find a need to update your fall wardrobe. During my break, my mom and I took time to go to TJ Maxx. Unfortunately I just went to the store in order to find a pair of black dress pants, and instead walked out with about ten new shirts and sweaters. Although I may have gotten lost in the cute fall wear and forgot about the pants I originally walked in to buy, I was able to leave with some great deals and an updated fall look.


Shopping doesn’t have to kill your budget; remember to find the deals and to know what you need when you go shopping and attempt to stick to it.

Comments

Popular Posts