Who Needs Sleeves.

Sadly fall break is over, and now we have come to the long span between then and Thanksgiving. But this long rut, so to say, is the time in which weather changes and cute fall outfits are able to come to the front of the closet.

As is required during fall break, I did a little fall shopping. I normally try to just get a few shirts and maybe a pair of shoes, but this year I was able to find a great deal on vests. I personally recently came to love vests. Pairing with a cute sweater and jeans or a lightweight long sleeve and leggings is great for the bipolar Ohio fall weather. 


So if you are one who loves to pair a vest with your outfit, then be sure to check out Old Navy. This past weekend the store had their vests on sale for only $15 so naturally, I purchased two. Remember looking cute doesn’t have to cost you, your life savings; you just may have to travel outside of your go-to brands.

Comments

  1. I'm not typically a vest person, but that sounds like a really good deal I might have to check out!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts