Thunder, Lightning and Rain. Oh My!

In light of the rainy Sunday that we are experiencing, why not talk about the perfect rainy afternoon outfit. Now personally when the weather turns dark and dreary I love to throw on a comfy sweatshirt and sweatpants. Now when I do this I never leave my house. But when you have to go to class or to run errands picking the perfect rainy outfit is essential to allowing you to have a perfect rainy day.

When the rain starts pouring and puddles are formed one needs to make sure that they have on the perfect shoes. One of the most annoying things is when you step into a puddle and your shoes, sock and eventually your foot is soaking wet. That is why having a good pair of rain boots is essential to keep you warm and dry during the yucky rainy fall.

Another essential to surviving the bipolar weather is a good raincoat. Making sure its cute and functional is a must. If your so-called raincoat lets the water in then you need to find a coat. Make sure it is functional and matches your rain boots, odds are that you will have to wear them together.


 Surviving the weather doesn’t mean you cant go outside, for me sometimes I prefer to stay in. But looking cute and staying warm and dry is always a must when you are trying to dress to impress.

Comments

  1. One, this is strange we're both working ahead and getting our blogs posted on Sunday (haha). Two, I love thunderstorms and pulling out my yellow rain boots. There's nothing better than curling up and watching movies on rainy days, but cute rain coats, rain boots and a an oversized umbrella are always fun while walking to class.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts